Sources of Financial Aid
we encourage prospective students to investigate all available financial aid options to assist in funding their graduate education, including:
- Employer-based tuition assistance
- Student loans
- Program scholarships
- Veterans’ benefits
Employer-Based Tuition Assistance
红包扫雷怎么创群because the education that students receive in the m.s. in business analytics program is anticipated to produce immediate and direct results for employers, many students may receive some level of employer tuition assistance. you may wish to investigate the following:
- Corporate tuition assistance plans — Your human resources or benefits office should be able to provide information on your organization’s formal tuition assistance program.
- Government employee tuition assistance — If you are a federal employee, you may qualify for a special management or leadership development program available through your agency. If not, your department or agency may be willing to help fund your education on a course-by-course basis (Form 1556).
- Departmental funding — Because an individual department or project team often directly benefits from the knowledge a student will gain in the graduate program or from a project completed as part of the program, many departments are willing to supplement or, in some cases, fully fund the cost of the program.
the m.s. in business analytics program provides scholarships, ranging from $1,000 to $15,000, to incoming students who complete the scholarship application and demonstrate outstanding merit and/or financial need.
- Merit-based scholarships are awarded to admitted students who show outstanding promise based on a holistic review of the application and motivation for graduate studies.
- Need-based scholarships are awarded to admitted students who demonstrate financial need based upon their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To be considered, please complete and submit the FAFSA, as well as the Departmental Aid form found within the online application.
红包扫雷怎么创群scholarship applications will continue to be reviewed as long as funds are available.
offers a range of services to assist you in meeting your financial obligations, including access to loans through the federal direct unsubsidized loan, federal graduate plus loan, and private loan options.
to apply for federal financial aid for the start of your program, you must complete:
- The (online completion and submission preferred); and
- The (UFAA) (Access to the UFAA will be granted once the FAFSA is submitted.)
the fafsa form is available oct. 1 for the following academic year.
|Academic Year||FAFSA Open Date||Federal FAFSA Deadline|
|2018-2019||Oct. 1, 2017||June 30, 2019|
|2019-2020||Oct. 1, 2018||June 30, 2020|
We encourage you to complete it early to ensure adequate processing time. Further information can be found on the or by calling +1 434-982-6000 or +1 866-391-0063 (toll free).
红包扫雷怎么创群 For private student loans, can assist families in understanding basic terms of various programs and how the process works, as well as identify private programs most often used by other families. However, the office does not make any recommendations; families must make their own decisions based on their financial situation and personal needs.
The is the liaison between students and the Department of Veterans Affairs for matters concerning education benefits available to veterans, service members, and their families. This office provides information and furnishes application forms on request.